Lichtstraat | € 1,120 (excl.)Description Features
- House typeApartment
- Price€ 1,120 (excl.)
- Living area90 m²
- Commission fee-
Modern and spacious 3-room apartment of 90 m² in the attractive and quiet Regentekwartier in the city center of Eindhoven. The house has a vide; the living room faces the lush garden at ground level while the rest of the apartment is on the first floor. This brings an abundance of light and space into the living room because of the nearly 5 meter high windows. The garden is closed and offers an oasis of calm. The apartment is in very good condition and is fully isolated (energy label A). It is part of the apartment building "De Vorst", which was built in 2003.
The Regentekwartier is a haven of peace situated in the city center of Eindhoven. It lies next to the monumental "Witte Dame" and the ever vibrant Wilhelminaplein. All urban facilities are close by. The railway station is 10 minutes walking. The highway heading north and west is 5 minutes away, heading south and east 15 minutes. Parking your car is easy because of the accompanying indoor parking place right underneath the building.
The common entrance to the building provides a videophone. Through a spacious hall the elevator, the staircases, the indoor parking and the private bicycle shed are accessible. The entrance of the apartment is on the first floor. Inside, through the hall the toilet, a closet (it keeps the heat exchanger of the district heating) and the rest of the apartment can be reached. The sunken living room has a lovely oak floor and faces the balcony/terrace that extends over the full width of the apartment (10 meter).
The kitchen is open and contains the following built-in equipment: electric hot plate, unmotorized cooker hood, microwave oven, dishwasher and refrigerator. The master bedroom measures 15 m² (5 m by 3 m), the other bedroom 10 m² (5 m by 2 m). The spacious bathroom has a bath and separate shower cabin. There are 2 storage rooms in the apartment, one of them contains the heat recovery installation and connections for the washing machine and drier.
In short: a modern, spacious and quiet apartment in the city center of Eindhoven.
- fixed acceptance date: Saturday 25 November 2017
- total living area is 90 m², energy label A, the apartment is not furnished
- accompanying parking place in the indoor parking underneath the building
- accompanying separate bicycle shed at ground level
- rent excludes service charges and waste collection tax
- service charges and waste collection tax are €41,45 per month combined
- lease contract based on the model of the Raad voor Onroerende Zaken (ROZ)
- minimal rental period of one year (12 months as of acceptance)
- security deposit of €1.500 (higher in exceptional cases)