Jan Luikenstraat | € 1,650 (excl.)Description Features
- StreetJan Luikenstraat
- House typeFamily house
- Price€ 1,650 (excl.)
- Living area125 m²
- InteriorUnfurnished / furnished
- Commission fee€ 250
THIS OBJECT HAS THE WOW FACTOR !!
FULLY FURNISHED HOUSE:
Beautiful 2-bedroom early 20th century family house, located in the highly sought district of the "Schrijversbuurt". Within walking distance of the city center and close to all amenities (3 supermarkets within 1 km).
The house is perfectly maintained and has the necessary beautiful authentic elements. The nice typically Dutch granite floor in the spacious hall and kitchen is a good example of that.
Vestibule with granite floor.
Hallway overflowing in spacious hall with granite floor.
Tiled modern toilet with fountain.
Enhanced basement cabinet with renewed and extended meter cabinet.
Spacious living-dining room en-suite with atmospheric solid oak parquet flooring, shutters, built-in wardrobes and patio doors to garden.
Spacious kitchen with granite floor.
Modern and luxurious kitchen installation (2012), fitted with granite countertop with sink, which includes:
- built-in cooking plateau (4 pits, gas, Arag);
- Stainless steel extractor hood;
- dishwasher (Siemens);
- refrigerator (Siemens);
- freezer (Siemens);
- combi microwave (Miele);
- various drawers and closet space.
Central heating room with combi gas boiler (HR, Remeha Avanta 2012)
Spacious master bedroom with laminate floor and patio doors to garden.
Spacious luxury bathroom with built-in bathtub (thermostat), separate shower with thermostat,
2nd toilet, bathroom cabinet with granite top, washingmachine, dryer and his & hers sink.
Corridor with storage space.
Spacious 2nd bedroom with room-wide built-in wardrobe
- As of July 15, 2017 available.
- Rent: € 1650,- p/m excl. G/W/E/Tv/I
- Service charge: €100,- p/m
- Total monthly rent: €1750,- exc;. G/W/E/Tv/I
- The house is fully furnished.
- Rental period: Minimum 12 months, in consultation.
- Deposit: 1 month rental
- Free parking in the street.
- Year of construction: approx. 1928.
- Renovated windows, windows with insulating glass.
- The whole house has nice stucco walls and ceilings.
- All pre-war style elements have been preserved, including room en suite, stained glass, fireplace, paintings, ceiling frames, terrazzo floors and panel doors.
- Beautifully landscaped sunny backyard (South West) with terraces, lawn, ornamental pavement, lighting and outdoor faucet.
- Spacious storage..
- A real mansion with optimal lighting.
- Super location in the popular and attractive "Schrijversbuurt" near all the amenities you need.
- Client administration fee: € 250, - excl. VAT